This IDC study provides a detailed overview of the Czech market for integrated Enterprise Application Suite (EAS) package software products. EAS vendors tracked in this study include SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, LCS, QAD, Oracle, Infor, K2 atmitec, IFS, Epicor-Scala, Abra, Exact Software, DC Concept, Karat, Lawson, Sun Systems, SSA Global Technologies, OR-CZ, and others.
This study includes detailed qualitative and quantitative information, analysis and forecasts that help to identify and answer the following key questions:
- What are the defining characteristics of the Czech EAS market?
- What is the current size of the EAS market in the Czech Republic and what is the forecast potential of the market?
- What is the current spending on EAS software in the Czech Republic in the various vertical markets and end-user segments?
- Who are the leading players in the EAS market in the Czech Republic and how are they positioning themselves to capitalize on market growth?
- Which industry segments are investing in EAS solutions and how will future spending patterns affect market development?
- What are the defining characteristics of the EAS installed base in the Czech Republic in terms of vertical sectors and end-user market segments?
- How will political and economic conditions, specific to the Czech Republic, affect the market?
"Expansion of the Czech EAS market slowed in 2006, due in part to the elections hitting public sector spending and the simple fact that the market is maturing. While the market's growth spurt is over, the forecast is stable. Indeed, growth will be modest but steady growth, with a greater down-market shift and solid demand for extended functionalities, as existing customers seek to maximize ROI." – Mark Child, Research Analyst, IDC CEMA